About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, and card enthusiast! Each of my handmade cards is custom made! Each card is only $2.50 and comes with a matching envelope! I am happy to announce that I am now doing my invoices via PayPal, and I will ship anywhere in the US! Please feel free to contact me with any questions/comments/requests! I look forward to working with you in the near future! Email: MHarrington84@frontier.com Phone: (240)291-4580 *Please be aware that card colors/patterns may vary due to paper/ink availability! I will work very hard to match your order as best I can!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge 3/17/13


1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute! LOVE those little dinos-- fab coloring for that rock! It looks so real:) FAB take on the sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

    ReplyDelete